AN INNOVATIVE MARKETING ORGANISATION PROUDLY SERVING THE SOUTH AFRICAN AGRICULTURAL SECTOR WITH SPECIALIST EXPERTISE
HEREWITH SOME RECENT EXAMPLES OF AGRI-EXPO EXPERTISE
The global Covid-19 pandemic hit South Africa hard and there have been many challenges that organisations, companies and also Agri-Expo have faced. True to the Agri-Expo tradition, the Society did not shy away from these challenges and the Agri-Expo team came up with several new initiatives to turn challenges into opportunities. Whereas in 2020 we focused on virtual presentations, during 2021 we expanded many projects to hybrid events and with huge success.
- The now well-known SIYABONGA Days is one of the many success stories developed due to the restrictions placed on hosting events by the government. Being able to present four SIYABONGA Days during 2020 and 2021 as hybrid events, with more than 600 people tuning in for each event, speaks of innovation and perseverance.
- Agri-Expo’s expertise contributed to the SA Dairy Championships being the only one of the five largest dairy championships in the world to be hosted continuously in 2020 and 2021. Truly a huge achievement and proof of the skill and innovation of the Agri-Expo personnel and the Society as a whole.
- The skills of the Agri-Expo team on various platforms led to the dairy industry declaring the hybrid South African Dairy Awards in 2021 as a highlight in the history of the 188-year-old SA Dairy Championships.
- The 2020 Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10 awards were described by members of the South African wine media as the best awards event of the year in the South African wine industry.
- The successful presentation of the Agricultural Research Council’s Master Dairyman of the Year Awards ensured that Agri-Expo was contracted to host the event again in 2021.
CONTACT US TO PARTNER WITH THE AGRI-TEAM!